Tuesday, September 14, 2010

And the winner is....Hearing Awareness Week Product Awards are announced

I can not believe another year has passed already and we find ourselves celebrating Hearing Awareness Week once more.


I am so very surprised and excited by the Product awards this year...and can not believe our new dictionary won! Not only did it receive the "Most Popular Dictionary" Award but it also took out the "MOST POPULAR AUSLAN PRODUCT FOR 2010"!!


Go Chris! I'll admit I had my hesitations when Chris fist suggested we bring out a full dictionary, but you have all spoken and I thank you all for your very positive feedback and encouragement.  Special thanks to everyone who helped us get it together as well...you all deserve this prize. THANKS


Now for some self congratulations, as I am just so proud that by baby sign guide for parents of newly diagnosed deaf children;  "Baby Sign For Australian's" has been awarded the Best Baby Sign Product award two years running...go me :)


Other winners included James and Marie Kerwins Auslan DVD for beginners A Time To Sign, which took out Most popular Auslan DVD. Congratulations Marie and James...you should both be very proud it is a fantastic DVD and well deserving of more than just this award.


Lastly our Feelings Poster won Most Popular Auslan Poster, well done to the whole team who worked on that one - great work guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment